Lidera Network, S.L. as the owner and entity responsible for this website, in compliance with the requirements laid down in Article 10 of the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act, Act No 34/2002 of 11 July 2002, hereby provides the following general information to any interested persons:
Lidera Network, S.L. is a limited company with headquarters domiciled at Avenida de Manoteras, 22, 28050, Madrid, Spain, and is registered in the Madrid Registrar of Companies, Volume 14811, Book 0, Folio 45, Section 8, Page M-246238, with tax identification number (CIF) B-82492943.
Lidera Network, S.L. holds the following licenses for the provision of related services:
General Authorization Type C, issued by the Market Commission of Telecommunications for Internet Access Service, from January 2000.
The government department of Science and Technology and the Market Commission of Telecommunication (CMT) are the regulatory authorities for the supervision of Lidera Network, S.L., in its capacity as a telecommunications operator and with respect to the activities carried out under the provisions of the aforementioned licenses.
All aforementioned licenses can be verified in the Public Registries of General Authorizations and the individual licenses of the Market Commission of Telecommunications.
All information pertaining to prices of products and/or services that are offered on the website lidera.com (including all references made to applicable taxes and shipping costs, as part of the user’s account), can be found on the same page where the corresponding product or service is advertised.
All queries and complaints relating to the lidera.com pages, with regards to products and services contained therein, can be directed to the following address:
Avda. de Manoteras, 22
By calling our customer service center or via e-mail to: email@example.com.
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The main objective of the website of Lidera Network, S.L. is to provide customers of the Lidera Network, and the general public, with information relating to the company, its products and services, etc.
2. Lidera Network, S.L. reserves the right to modify the content of its website, at any time. It also reserves the right to suspend access at any time and without prior notice. Without prejudice to the aforementioned, the company does not commit to the immediate updating of information contained on the website.
3. Lidera Network, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the content hosted on third party sites that are reached through links on its web pages.
4. Lidera Network, S.L. shall not be held liable for any loss or damage in the user’s software or hardware that stems from access to its website or the use of information or applications contained therein.
5. Lidera Network, S.L. is the holder of the rights of the software of the website as well as the holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights associated with its contents, except those products and services which are public and are NOT the property of the company, and trademarks that have been registered on behalf of their respective owners, and are recognized as such by Lidera Network, S.L. No material on the website may be reproduced, copied or distributed without the prior written consent of the company.
6. Lidera Network, S.L. complies with the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Act, 15/1999 of December 13 and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December through which the Act was implemented as well as all other current regulations in force and seeks to ensure the proper use and processing of the personal data of its users. Any form that collects personal information through the website or any service that can be contracted through Lidera Network, S.L. will inform the user about the conditions and agreement of the use and processing of their personal data and will furthermore inform the user of the responsibilities concerning data storage and retention, provide the address of the person responsible, the possibility to exercise rights in terms of access, amendment, cancellation or disagreement as well as the processing and distribution of data to third parties, where applicable.
Furthermore, Lidera Network, S.L. complies with the Information Society and E-Commerce Services Act, 34/2002 of 11 July and will, at all times, request consent for the processing of your e-mail address for commercial purposes.
7. E-mail addresses are not considered a valid means of communication for lodging complaints. Please contact our customer service center who will advise you of the appropriate channels.
8. All information directed at these pages, as comments, suggestions or ideas, are considered to have been relinquished to Lidera Network, S.L. free of charge. Please do NOT send any information that cannot be treated as such
9. All products and services on these web pages that are NOT the property of Lidera Network, S.L. are trademarks that have been registered on behalf of their respective owners and are recognized as such by Lidera Network, S.L. They appear on this website for promotional and informational purposes only. The respective owners can request that information that concerns them directly be modified or deleted. The inclusion on the website of third party trademarks does not necessarily constitute a recommendation.